Losing you hair can make you feel wary and self conscious. Many of us don’t really worry too much about our hair until we start to lose it, making us all the more aware of the toll that time can take on our looks. Products like the Instant Hair Loss Concealer from leading UK brand, RESTRAND, can help to enhance the look and feel of your hair, giving you a real boost in confidence and helping your hair to once again become your crowning glory.
Not convinced that an instant hair loss concealer will work for you? Here’s 5 great reasons why it will:
1. RESTRAND Hair Loss Concealer offers a fast, effective solution to thinning hair
Because you only need to spray the concealer in the areas that are of concern to you, there is no need to worry about full head applications. Simply place the nozzle a short distance from your head, and build up the product on the existing hair until you are happy with the overall appearance.
Home hair loss remedies don’t come any easier to use than RESTRAND’s Hair Loss Concealer, and the formula can be used as often as you feel you need to.
2. RESTRAND Hair Loss Concealer offers a perfect match for your hair colour
The unique Hair Loss Concealer comes in a wide variety of colours, meaning that you will have no problem finding the right shade to match your existing tones. Once applied, the product offers an invisible solution to users looking to enhance the appearance of fuller, thicker hair or to cover up bald spots. The formula blends with and matches completely with your hair, so you won’t have any obvious patches or mismatched colour spots.
If for any reason you are unsure of which colour to choose, our helpful and friendly team are on hand to help advise you.
3. RESTRAND Hair Loss Concealer offers durable protection
Designed to withstand the rigours of daily life, the formula can remain in your hair until you choose to wash it out. Easy to apply and simple to remove using shampoo and water, RESTRAND instantly changes the appearance of your hair for as long as you need it to.
4. RESTRAND is suitable for both men and women
Whatever your style, age or hair type, RESTRAND offers you a fast and effective way to look and feel young again. The proven formula is suited just as well to short hair styles as it is to longer ones, and given the wide choice of colours available, you should be able to find a seamless match for your existing colour.
5. RESTRAND can take years off your appearance in just a few moments
Turn back time with an instant hair loss concealer that really works. We are the UK’s leading supplier of Instant Hair Loss Concealer products and have helped many, many satisfied customers to feel great again. A full head of hair will not only make you look younger, it will also help you feel confident and reinvigorated, once again.
When people discover that they have thinning hair, many have probably never considered the fact that their hairstyle could be the cause. While in some cases hair loss is natural and cannot be prevented, in others a change of hairstyle could help to slow the process down or even bring it to a halt altogether.
Certain hairstyles are known to cause traction alopecia, a condition which is caused by ongoing gentle pulling on the roots of the hair. Traction alopecia is not something that happens overnight, and it can take some time before the sufferer notices that their hair is starting to thin. Tight hairstyles which are worn regularly such as ponytails, braids and cornrows are well known to cause this problem, and should be avoided by anyone who has noticed that they are experiencing hair loss. By wearing hair in a loose style, further hair loss may be prevented and the hair will have time to repair itself.
Meanwhile, if you have noticed thinning hair, there are some tips and tricks that you can use to disguise the problem.
- Keep it ѕhоrt. Long hаіrѕtуlеѕ tend tо рull thе hаіr dоwn сlоѕе to thе ѕсаlр, which саn make іt all tоо obvious thаt thеrе іѕn’t a lоt of hаіr to dеаl wіth. On top оf thаt, thіnnіng hair оftеn lооkѕ ѕtrаgglу аnd unkеmрt іf іt is kерt tоо long. Shоrtеr cuts, on thе оthеr hand, can gіvе thе іlluѕіоn оf thісknеѕѕ. There are many styles which work well for thіnnіng hаіr ѕо уоu wіll hаvе a lаrgе vаrіеtу tо choose from. Be sure to choose a cut thаt соmрlіmеntѕ your fасіаl structure аnd has a lоt of movement.
- Plumр wіth hаіr соlоur. Hair соlоur іѕ one оf thе fеw сhеmісаl ѕеrvісеѕ that ѕtуlіѕtѕ can uѕе on сlіеntѕ wіth thinning аnd frаgіlе hair wіthоut causing brеаkаgе. In fасt, thе рrосеѕѕ of colouring hair рlumрѕ uр еасh individual hair strand to make іt appear thісkеr. In addition, uѕіng соlоurіng techniques thаt infuse different lеvеlѕ оf lowlights аnd hіghlіghtѕ іntо уоur hair tаkеѕ аttеntіоn оff уоur ѕсаlр аnd оntо your beautifully coloured hаіr.
- Stуlе wіth a ѕоft сurl and thе right рrоduсtѕ. Sоftly curled аnd full-bоdіеd ѕtуlеѕ gеntlу lіft уоur hаіr uр from your ѕсаlр giving thе appearance оf hаvіng thick, luѕh hаіr. Alѕо, hаіr thісkеnіng ѕhаmрооѕ, соndіtіоnеrѕ аnd styling products can help. But bеfоrе buуіng products thаt сlаіm tо make your hair thісkеr, be ѕurе tо get уоur stylist’s аррrоvаl. Many products оn thе mаrkеt ѕіmрlу саuѕе buіld uр tо mаkе hаіr арреаr thісkеr іnіtіаllу, but that buіld uр wіll eventually саuѕе a grеаt dеаl оf breakage аnd damage.
Thе number оf men аnd wоmеn suffering frоm hair lоѕѕ has been steadily rіѕіng over thе уеаrѕ аnd аlthоugh thеrе hаvе bееn advancements such as hair transplants, these treatments can be extremely expensive. One effective and affordable solution is to use a hаіr lоѕѕ соnсеаlеr ѕрrау. Hаіr lоѕѕ concealer sprays are considered to be one оf thе fаѕtеѕt, еаѕіеѕt аnd mоѕt аffоrdаblе options thаt уоu саn use, and since they are ѕаfеr thаn many оf thе pharmaceutical products that you can аррlу or tаkе оrаllу, they rаrеlу cause аnу allergic оr adverse rеасtіоnѕ. Thеу аrе an excellent way to disguise your hаіr loss and to restore your confidence.
Hair loss concealers come in many forms, but one of them stands out. It’s called RESTRAND, and it’s becoming well-known as the best Hair Loss Concealer available. This spray has helped thousands of people feel more confident about the way they look. Loyal customers swear by RESTRAND and are now telling their friends and family who have issues with thinning hair and bald patches.
The benefits of this spray-on hair loss concealer.
Many people who experience hair loss or thinning hair just avoid the issue or pretend it’s not happening. They are constantly worrying about the way they look, but they don’t do anything about it. There are a multitude of benefits when it comes to using a hair loss concealer. First, it boosts your self-confidence. You’ll feel more at ease and natural around everyone. Your overall well-being will improve tenfold. Next, you’ll just feel more like your old self. There’s no need to feel older or less attractive than you really are.
Every hair loss concealer you see on the market has flaws that RESTRAND Hair Loss Concealer simply does not have. The benefits of this product in particular include better coverage, a more natural appearance, no colour fading and the ability to last all day long without the need for reapplication.
Where to use RESTRAND Hair Loss Concealer.
You can use RESTRAND anywhere on your head where you are experiencing hair loss, bald patches or thinning hair. This spray on hair product integrates seamlessly with the colour of your natural hair and is completely undetectable. It’s great for people of any age, and there’s a colour for everyone. There are 9 hair matching colours to choose from and one will be the right shade for you.
Some people use this hair loss concealer on their entire head for a ‘fuller’ look, while others find that they need it just for small patches of thinning hair or bald spots.
It works because it is not just a scalp spray. Instead, it is an actual ‘hair thickening spray’. A true ‘hair thickening spray’ is a product that works with the hair you have. It literally bulks up each strand of your own hair to create a thicker, fuller head of hair. It is so natural that people will think your hair grew back. The thousands of satisfied customers who keep coming back don’t lie.
Visit RESTRAND today and see for yourself.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), is a condition that affects around 1 in every 5 women within the UK. While the cause of the condition hasn’t yet been identified, experts believe that it’s centred around an abnormality in hormone levels, primarily, an increased insulin level. It is believed that the body produces higher insulin levels because PCOS suffers are very resistant to the sugar controlling ability of insulin.
Due to the higher levels of insulin, more male hormones are produced, like testosterone. There are also other factors associated with PCOS, including irregular periods and polycystic ovaries, which is where the eggs in the ovaries are surrounded by follicles and the ovary is enlarged.
The increased level of male hormones is what contributes to the hair loss suffered as a result of PCOS, with hair thinning and hair loss, both being possible. However, it’s not just hair loss that sufferers of PCOS face, but increased levels of hair growth in places like the chest and face.
Our Top 5 Tips
Along with medical treatment, making changes to your lifestyle can help to treat hair loss and other symptoms that occur in women with PCOS. We have put together 5 top tips, that can all help you to feel better and start to treat PCOS.
- Start a Daily Routine– Daily routines introduce many factors that can help to combat PCOS. Starting an exercise routine designed to reduce testosterone levels, getting the right amount of sleep to ensure that your hormone levels are regulated, and avoiding toxins in your environment that can cause a hormone imbalance, are all essential for PCOS sufferers.
- Take Care of Your Hair– While hair care is always important, it is even more so if you have PCOS. Reducing the amount of harmful hair products that you use, not washing the oils out of your hair too frequently, and completely avoiding hairstyles that mean pulling your hair back from the scalp, can help your hair to stay in better condition.
- Change Your Diet– A healthy diet leads to a healthy body. This is especially important with PCOS, as obesity can lead to even higher levels of insulin production. A healthy diet means switching to foods that are better for your body, such as foods with high protein levels and foods with healthy fats.
- Naturally Manage Your Hormone Levels– You can help manage your hormone levels with just a few changes to your lifestyle. Switching to organic food will limit the amount of toxins that you ingest through your food. Similarly, stopping smoking and excessive alcohol intake can help you to manage your hormone production.
- Regain Your Confidence with Hair Loss Spray– Stress plays a large role in the symptoms of PCOS, so minimising your exposure to stressful situations is important. However, for many, hair loss is an extremely stressful condition. Like the hair loss spray for women, there are similar products that can help you to regain your confidence, and minimise the stress of hair loss.
Learning that you have PCOS, and then having to deal with the symptoms, can be extremely hard. But with a few changes to the way you live, and with products to help you get your confidence back, PCOS can be managed.